4/13/09

The Challenge





After seeing my first post a few of my friends called and gave me a challenge. Try to give your readers a sample of beauty from someplace other than the twink zone. So tonight I'm going to see if I can show some beauty in acts that are not normally considered 'pretty'. Not many people think another man pissing is beautiful, I wouldn't go that far either but I think a good photographer can come close to making us believe it






These pictures are of Landon, more can be found at Hot Boys Pissing. The last picture may not be beautiful but Landon certainly is.

















Where this photo came from or who the model is, are beyond me. That the photographer softened the idea of bondage with flowers is a romantic twist most masters wouldn't make.







The idea of illuminating a soft dick and making it the focus of the photograph was inspired. I believe we all should give the photographer a round of applause. Even those people that claim a dick is not one of man's best looking assets should be impressed.




Another piss drinking pic that verges on the beautiful, perhaps only because it is of Kyros Christian, a young man that seems to really enjoy his drink.

Whether the following image is beautiful or grotesque is debatable, that the model and his tattooer thought they were improving upon nature is not.



Body modific ations are still in their infancy. If fantasy writers are to be thought of as partially presient (think of Jules Verne) within the next fifty years more extensive body work will be available and acceptable to society at large. Perhaps then this image won't seem so jarring.







No comments:

Post a Comment