4/20/09

Hey, I want to start out by stating that I find the terms we call each other by, demeaning. There is no good reason for us to use non-PC words such as rice queen, bean, queen, teenqueen, lean queen, dinge queen. with that out of the way I should admit that I do have a penchant for Central American men (especial those that are a mix of native Americans and their Spanish conquerors. But, most men that take care to darken their skin beyond my pasty white can possibly be found attractive by me.

Surprisingly, any man is more attractive when wet. This Marilyn Monroe pose couldn't be sexier.











What is it about this man that I find so beautiful? The eyes? The hair? The lean torso? The concentration on pleasing himself?










There is no good reason for me to find this foto beautiful enough to be included in this posting, but that pencil dick is intriguing. I wonder how many throats it has slid down without an effort? And how many of those men were horny an hour later?















I wanted to include these two pictures just to show that Asian bodies are as amazing as anyone's. let me at those tiny nipples. Color make no difference in accenting their beauty.






This young man could easily be mistaken for a Hispanic youth, strange that there are prejudices that are against one or the other when they are often so similar.










Generally group pictures of naked or partially naked men are not very interesting, here the photographer managed to capture more than just nudity. I wonder what they are looking at, could it possibly be any more interesting than what we see?






These four fotos came from a beauty pageant. At the moment I can't remember what year or where in China it was. The winner isn't here, he was stunning. I haven't seen a foto of him in his bikini, but there is a foto on the web of him shirtless, wow!


























I couldn't resist adding this foto to the post, it's from Gayasianpiss.com, they have some real cute twinks indulging in watersports and proceeding to sucking and fucking. Some of the boys are real thirsty.













I'm sure that some of you will be salivating over this picture. The face, the chest, the abs, the legs, perfect. The cock, so-so.
Speaking about drooling.


The look of the modern Asian man is much different than the elder generations. I am happy that the traditions are not all disappearing. The Fundushi festivals give us some of the most interesting views of the Asian posterior.









Even the most beautiful of Asian men are difficult for WASPs to agree upon, the disagreement among us is remarkable. It is the same for our opinions about other ethnicities, also. I do find Jeremy Tang to be one of the most beautiful men in the world, he has it all. If I was ever to


demand to meet the man of my dreams I hope that my fairy godmother has his address. I could even put up with the roses surrounding him.
Tomorrow, another ethnicity. Latin? African? Greek? Slovakian? Brazilian?























No comments:

Post a Comment