6/8/09

Especially Beautiful

Even beautiful men can't get me out of today's funk. I wish FWB had dropped by over the weekend, but no luck. This is to be a busy week. By Thursday evening I will be burnt out on meetings. How I sit through all that I do I don't understand, I used to tell people that they would get a broad fat butt from sitting so much, now I see they just had a pain in the ass.
Perhaps I would feel differently if I was coming home to this smile.

Or this dick and those balls. I could lick and suck on them all night.


I'm not certain what makes this guy so damn beautiful. He has great pits, a good chest and nibs, a nice healthy looking dick, big balls and good muscle definition on legs and arms but doesn't have a classic beauty. Maybe the package is enough to overcome any shortcomings.



He needs worshipped.




A rather sad beauty for someone attempting to depict Bacchus. Yet that sadness draws you like a magnet. Every lustful thought you've ever had could be played out upon him.





Not beautiful bodies, but a beautiful foto.






Frank. I'm still waiting for an answer.








Tie me down, or I'll make a fool of myself when I see him in person.








Quintessential boy. All-American and seductive.








Perfectly formed gluts.




Double the beauty. Double the fun.



Emphasized to perfection.




A mouthwatering sight.









I don't know if it's the lighting or the work he's done, but glorious.





















A true nutcracker.












Composition. Lighting. Tone. A prize winner.
After that I feel a bit better, but still missing FWB.