6/29/09

Red in July

Starting this week of celebrating American Independence I thought I should get with the program and drape my men in Red, White and Blue. Tonight we will start with my favorite, men against or in red. Of course that doesn't mean we will be ignoring men in the nude or exposing themselves
I don't know if men show up better against a solid background or whether photographers pick the men they choose to pose that way more carefully than any other. Someday I'd like to find a series of fotos of one model in one pose against a variety of backgrounds to help me create a theory. Even an Andy Warholesque quad in primary colors showing just a torso might help.


I know this looks like Chad Michael Murray, but I'm not sold on the identification. The site where I picked this up stated Rafael Branciforte, he may be a photographer but I don't know. If it is really Chad he has filled in nicely since the first naked foto I saw of him a few years ago when he posed holding a basketball over his crotch.

Kyros. He always looks wonderful coated in piss and on red oh, la, la.


Very pale red, lip red I'd say. Piss certainly shows up nicely.

A red man against solid black, a new twist.
A hot, hot man. Touch at your own risk.

A red shower, not a golden one.








Peeking out.





Eyes drawn to the butt. How could we resist?

























Mighty Hawaiians.




















IIn and out of the gym. Before or after the fight?


NO red, but I wanted to show Frank Fanucchi doused with piss once again. In the heat of this July he certainly could use cooling off.

Especially if he's going to run around in a hoodie.

Nicely exposed through the pants.

















Butts, butts, butts, isn't that the definition of liberty? Freedom to look at the gloriously, beautiful man butts on the beach?

So, dive in and enjoy the week long festivities if you aren't burnt out from Pride celebrations. My own was beautifully golden.