6/15/09

Sunday's child is full of grace

Even though blond boys are not my cup of tea I come back to them tonight with some degree of pleasure. The joy of their lives must be close to what I felt in my earlier years when I first realized that my looks could attract the man I wanted. How shallow I must have been. When did I change and why couldn't I have had the taste I now have when I had that beauty? I'm not complaining about missed opportunities, just missed wisdom.
Such a sweet pose. So tempting. So beatific.

I never met him on the beach. I might have gone bathing more often.



Fun, body and attitude.


A door jam?





Body ten. Face nine. Dick?





Maybe a transplant is in order.






Whatever the mystery is, I'd like to get into it.







Boys and their dogs. Never come between them.








A regal pose. (Yes, a Queen.)








I could help you with that.




Younger looking than I usually show,but he does have something that says he is old enough to know what he is about.





Ready to be serviced. Not much else.



This weeks Adonis.





Double his pleasure. And he does seem happy.


So does he. Golden showers, golden boys and golden flowers.

Balls!




Give me directions to that beach. I don't care that he's blond, I'd do him. Whatever he wants, toes, pits, dick nipples, etc.









Beautiful. I'd probably just stare.










Landon Reed. A star.















I'm so glad he enjoys a good shower.

















He should have played Dennis the Menace, such a glint in his eyes.





A wasted piece of cloth.




Still developing. The beginnings of a nice chest, decent arms. More than passable dick. Suckable balls.





Heard today that 1 in 5 adults pees in the pool. Has he already or is he getting ready?


Tonight I'll leave you with this hottie to warm your cockles. Everything you can see is perfection. Can the hidden parts be as beautiful? Let the mystery hold you.