7/16/09

A look for beauty

After a good weekend I've been going through reentry pains. I imagine they'll be over shortly, but meanwhile I need a beauty fix. I need it even more after the evening spent with people that exasperate me. So I hope you'll forgive me for not using any theme other than a look at beauty.


Smooth, silky, shiny and exuding love. A picture perfect photograph of homo eroticism.



He should have been used as the character 'Querelle' in the movie of the same name.

Staring into the eyes could help erase any problems.

Fit and fun.

Kissable and pliable.


Strong jaw, strong look.

Beauty in waiting. Or is that Made-in-waiting.
Maybe not beautiful, but certainly cute enough to attract many stares.

You have all heard the old phrase 'I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers'? I wouldn't kick this guy out for not eating anything.

Beauty has many definitions, one of the most quoted statements on it is that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'. I think there may be a more common thread that runs through what we call beautiful. I've been asked often why I think piss fotos are beautiful. I don't always, but there are fotos that are well framed, composed and have every element of beauty. It doesn't hurt that I have my own fascination with men pissing, drinking piss and getting golden showers.
Having beautiful models doesn't hurt, either.
I wouldn't mind sitting down right there.


A more mature look.
Fantasy looks.






I needed my Frankie fix.

Hispanic hunk. Hot, hot hot.

Another great shot of Jeremy Tang

Take him in your arms and cuddle all night.
I wish he hadn't been covered up, everything seems perfect.