7/9/09

Man Fever

I'm headed out of town on vacation first thing tomorrow morning. While this posting may be long there will not be much organization or written matter. What there is, are men that I would like to see on my trip, do on my trip or watch doing what they are doing here. That includes Frank Fanucchi who I have repeatedly invited to meet me in Palm Springs to use me as his personal piss bottom. I haven't heard one word from him, but if you are reading this Frank look for Chase. I have never been to this event so I don't really know what kind of men to expect, I fear that what I'll find is not what I hope to see. A case of reality not matching the dream. Still, I intend to experience things that I have always refrained from enjoying out of a misguided sense of self.










































































































































































































































































This foto shows one of the things that I hope will be added to my experiences. I don't know what it would feel like, but I am willing to open my mouth and find out. I'll begin posting again next week, have a good weekend.