8/10/09

Rainy Mondays

Lots of lightning and thunder but no rain. Still, I wanted to see wet men. Not drenched in rain, but men under the shower, men in the pool, men having their chests hosed down with piss and men enjoying the heat of piss on their asses. Really I wanted to enjoy that myself. However BFF didn't show up at the appointed time, what a bitch! Well, since I didn't get what I wanted I thought a few fotos might ease my needs.Pits. A shame they are no longer ripe.


Pecs. Hands or lips, they would be fun to explore.


A good healthy drink. Piss.


Frank. Wet, but not the way I'd like to be seeing him.



Dick. Some type of shower.




Balls. Waiting to be rinsed and licked.




Butt. Tight and dripping, hungry anyone?




A gallery of piss living. My butt twitched as I choose the pictures for you. If you have any like this of yourselves send them to me. If they set me on edge I'll post.