8/28/09

Tired Thursday



It's been a long week and there is still more to go. I apologize for not posting last night, but I fell asleep on the sofa exhausted from a day of Hell. Today hasn't been much better, but I did get some sleep last night. Unfortunately I haven't heard from anyone about what they are doing in their areas about the lack of movement on the Ryan White Treatment Modernization Act that is stalled in congress and the senate. Am I to assume that no cares and no longer needs the help? Of course I understand that the death of Senator Kennedy has stunned some of our friends in the house and senate, but he would not want the bill to languish any longer than necessary. In fact I'm sure he would haunt the senate for years if the bill is not passed by Sept. 30. Friends, get yourselves organized and move! Our beloved fellow gay men need our help, many of them will neither be able to get medical care or medicines if our representatives don't do their jobs. You can spare a few hours a week until this happens so do something!


My posting tonight reflects my tired state. Nevertheless I feel there is something in all the fotos that shine a light on a better life for us all. For what good is beauty if it doesn't point to either the truth or happiness?


Ian Somerhalder.

Edilson Nascimento. Posed, but I still do him.

A warm chocolate shake. Stick out your tongue.

Abs. Watching someone wash away the blue with a strong stream of piss might be an interesting experience in green.

Frank Fanucchi. Reminds one about what it might be like in a few months.


Dick. That must have been painful.

Balls. You didn't need to clean them for me, I would have licked them clean for you.


Butt. Just the type of ass to put me in throes of ecstasy.


Edilson Nascimento. I could have started licking here.

A gallery that I'll let you name whatever you wish. WLAA.