9/4/09

Freaking Friday

Friday evening and the urge to get wet has come over me. I really can't say too much, tonight. I've been hard at work all week and have spent too much time trying to convince people that already have their minds made up of the falsity of their logic, it never works. I would have thought I had learned better years ago, obviously its a lesson I need to learn again and again. Hope you have a nice weekend, at least enjoy getting wet.


Pits. Not yet robbed of their natural state.
Pecs. Playful and pert.Abs. Not quite washboard, but wet enough to rub anyway.


Piss. Two that enjoy their play.
Frank Fanucchi. Totally fake.

Dick. Wash and rinse.

Balls. I don't know if that's water or oil.
Butt. Luscious looking, sticking up out of the water.

Feet. Wade in.

A gallery of men in different wet states.