9/8/09

Late Labor day

Thought I'd take off Labor Day with the rest of the country. I'm posting early today, so if there is time I might catch up tonight. I don't have much to say other than why are people so bull headed when they're wrong. I've been trying to educate a local and he refuses to understand the point that makes his wrong. I can understand not wanting to admit being wrong, but when it is put in front of you be respected people and people who know more than you, suck it up and admit it.
I was feeling anything but white bread today. Hope you enjoy the trip into a world of more colorful men.


Pits.
Pecs. Maybe you look at them when you're done drooling over his dick.

Abs. Watch your tongue, you might get hurt going over the speed bumps.
Piss. He's enjoying it.



Frank Fanucchi. Just a glimpse of white.

Dick.

Balls. Or dick. Or pecs. Or smile.


Butt. Nicely framed and waiting.

Feet. And hand. Hmmm.


A little bit lighter.
Pecs. Cute Hispanic boy.

Pecs. Enough definition for me.

Abs. Nice.

Piss. If you get the chance watch the video.
Dick. A Latin lollipop

Balls. Lift them off the sofa with your tongue.
Butt. Also waiting for your tongue, or mine.

Feet. His legs are already lifted. So what are you waiting for?