3/10/10

Simple Beauty

I you know me you have probably heard me rant about the stupidity of people that seek differences to divide society. I honestly believe America could be a more simmering melting pot, a happier place to live and a greater beacon to freedom if my fellow Americans were not intent on being divisive.
Having said that my next few post will be divisive, I intend to look for the beauty in a number of groups of people. However, I don't intend to put an one group down. I want you to be able to see that there is beauty in all people.
I apologize if I have incorrectly identified a man as being from one place or culture when he is actually of another. There are times when I am color blind!
I'd like to start with Jeremy Tang and leave the remainder of the men unidentified. Enjoy.









I normally don't think much of the twink physique or the innocence they display, but this may be my favorite young Asian ever. That includes Jeremy Tang.