4/25/09

Armpits


Fooled you. The hint yesterday was geared more towards the back or butt, but I sat down tonight and dearly thought of diving into the right pit of my sometime boyfriend. It drives him insane but I don't mind torturing him sometimes, especially if it gets him ready to get off.




The dampness in the first pit would draw me like a moth. Can't you just smell the youngster's healthy
aroma? The second youngster already had someone at his trough, he's seeping through his tights.
If you're going to trim your pits, keep them trimmed. Stubble burns the tongue.



There is not much of this Asian model's pit showing, but it's enough to entice. Like a barely revealed ankle was supposed to do for the Victorians. Does anyone buy that crap?




Licking your way up from his belly button to pecs and into those long pits would be a delicious journey. The reward doesn't look too bad.

Since its inception Freshmen magazine has has some of the most delectable young men, where they keep finding them is a mystery to me. This one needs worshipped from the tips of his toes to the top of his head. Which ever one you want, bitch.











I hadn't intended this to turn into a Franky night, but As I pulled my favorite pics of pits he kept popping up. So cute, young and open. Yum, yum.




I don't know anything about this young man, but he has sprouted hair in all the right places (a little to wild for my tastes, but trimable). You can see what else he has sprouted for yourselves. Makes liars out of some old aunties.
I'd like to sit and suck face with this guy, and then dive into his pit before sucking that tiny nib. I don't much care what he'd want to do to me.




Ditto!









Let me tie you up, then I'll get to your pits!
You saw a stream of this young man's piss going into Kyros' mouth the other day. Dillon, my mouth is open for you any time. Whether it's your pits you need licked or your piss you want drank. I'm waiting to meet you. Or Kyros. Or both of you.



Who this guy is, that is trying on a cowboy hat I don't know. He's cute and his pit needs attention. Hope he's found somebody to give him all he deserves.







Another shot of Franky, but the other pit. Is he just teasing us or does he go for pit worship?

In these fotos his pits are trimmed up compared to the other. He's ready, are you?









A few pictures of some deeper pits that would take more work to satisfy. I could easily find myself tongue first exploring him.
Tied up and waiting for you. Angelic, but devilish at the same time.

Beware he might squeeze your head under his arm and never leave you go. Still, it would be interesting wouldn't it?
The same could be said for this man, except I don't see any angel in his eyes.
Ditto. Ditto. Ditto.
Tomorrow, perhaps I'll get back to yesterday hint about today. Or maybe I'll aim lower.





























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment