4/24/09

A continuation of my exploration of the male body. I really won't have much to say about the pecs on these men, they readily speak for themselves. On the other hand you will soon discover what I don't like by what is missing. Unfortunately I don't have many shots of what I really like so they will have to wait until another day to be explored.

If the nipples get too large they no longer attract me.
Any larger than a nickel and they may as well lactate.
I wish this picture showed a bit more heft to his pecs, but the hard dick makes the foto worth viewing
This young man better watch himself or his pecs are going to prematurely sag.
This man is 99% perfect, pecs, abs, head shape, shoulders, legs and arms. It's a shame we can't see the rest of him.
Don't work at getting your pecs any larger than this. Another mouthful and you may as well have tits. But they fit the body.

Another man that seems 99% perfect, face, shoulders, pecs, abs, leg and hair. Again, we should see the last little bit to judge his body.
I'm hooked. Lay back and wait for me.
This is what I mean by tits, fellows. he has worked too much on his chest. He is no longer attractive although well cut.
It may just be the angle that keeps me from seeing too much, but I think he has about the right proportion between chest and abs.
Edilson Nascimento, what could I possibly say. He is almost perfect.

As is this man.

If this guy doesn't slow down his efforts to build his chest he is going to overdo it. I hope he is able to maintain this look as he ages. He has everything he needs to be rated high in the hierarchy of studs. He could have trimmed up his bush to look a bit neater, but I'm not complaining about the natural look with the way his dick curves down..
Cory Koral, a winner all the way. For some men a bigger package wouldn't hurt, but I'm not picky.

Take a guess at what I'll be displaying the next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment