4/22/09

Earth Day

Earth day 2009

Yesterday I promised I would start exploring different parts of men's bodies. So here we are looking at some of what I think are the most beautiful men in the world. I have decided to leave off the names, you can probably supply enough of them to satisfy your needs. The only man I would like to name is Jeremy Tang, Look for him somewhere in the posting.

Not a classic beauty, but this boy has something entrancing about him.

Not beautiful, but oh so, so cute. Could be anyone neighbor or son.
The strength in this man's eyes and his perfect features are enough to make the boys swoon.

I'd love to be able to determine who this young man is, his stare is disquieting. I feel the rise he causes every time I see this foto.
What is it that makes models stare so vacantly. A smile would show every one of this man's attributes so much better. Now for a few classic beauties. Portraits that every photographer would be proud to have taken.









































Fotos of a few young beauties that are not classically beautiful, but they would cause second and third looks walking down the sidewalk or beach. And a riot in many gay bars.

A shy look, yet almost perfect.
The perfect lips to caress you.

So preppie, but I'd still like to find him in my bed.




Alexander Rybak

This young man is a singer and violinist. He is leading the competition for the European version of America's got talent. If you get a chance check out the video of his performance. A-1.
Earth Day 2009: Hope you all found a way to get involved even those of you that belong to peeoutside.org/pee . I know you were celebrating International Pee outside day Sunday and are going to be joining in on the National Pee on a Tree Day on July 3rd. There is no reason not to extend your blessing of the Earth to Earth Day also, you can help save more water if you are able to find a good spot to water the flowers. These organizations say peeing outside saves an average of three gallons every time. Please don't expose yourself to the innocent, but the more water we are able to save the longer America will prosper. The next world war will be fought over water if we are not able to find sustainable ways of providing clean drinking water, irrigation and sanitation.

Drinking someone else's piss does little to help in the measure to conserve, but some say it limits the number of flushes, perhaps once for every two drinks? So go outside and recycle to your heart's and bladder's content.




I have seen this foto on many smut sites, he reminds me of Brad Ausmus. If so I'd rather see the naked butt. He has the best butt in MLB.
I know nothing about the man behind the foto below, but those eyes sparkle with health: he can shower my any day. One word from him and I'd be on my knees waiting for him or waiting on him. There's only one thing I'd deny him.


A foto that I intended to include the other day with Asian men, I think this is the winner of the Mr. China (not the full title), is a model and hot, hot, hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment