4/28/09

Navels etc.

Don't know who Sidaction is, but their concept of using a mixed male couple on a ribbon is eye catching. I hope they carry it over into their prevention messages. So many of the messages that we hear are stale and cliche, new and attractive messages need to be developed.

Someone put this target a little too high don't you think? It should either be over the navel or even lower.




Here one comes peeking out of the forest at us.


I try to be sure the pictures I use are of boys and men over eighteen, this time I don't think it matters. Still the blog that posted it originally swore he was of age. Cute and I'm not just talking about his navel.
By now most of us know where our navel is and how to find one on the men in our lives, this guy didn't need to paint directions on his lower abs.
This soft exposure gives us everything we are exploring today. And more.
Rather than zeroing in on the abs, the painter has decided to box it in.


Outline it.
And Highlighted it.


Encircled, highlighted and knotted up.





















Then we're back to boxing our innie up.












Piss. Why not use your navel as a cup? I'm sure you can find someone that would empty it for you, it doesn't hold more than is suggested for urine therapy.
But his cup runneth over.

Letting his piss run down his chest to fill up his navel and bath his abs. Yum!

Butt. Just in case you are weary of navel watching. Step on up, he seems willing.

Who's, who. A few famous navels that some of us might willing dive into.
John Stamos. Isn't there something odd about his relationship with Don Rickles? A hot Greek-American boy and an old bitch.


Ian Somerhalder. Isn't he sweet? Is he really straight? That would be such a waste.
Tom Cruse. I don't know if this picture is real or fake. If this is really him, he is blessed with a perfectly formed navel and too much hair.

Brad Pitt. Most of you have probably seen this foto, but did you pay any attention to his navel? No. You were too busy looking at what is hopefully a grower. I saw a picture of him the other day, is he morphing into Clark Gable or is he going the way Hollywood starlet and having a ps make him over?

Who ever he may be, his navel ranks up there with the big boys.


A personal favorite. I'd give him a tongue bath and spread my legs wide for him to take advantage of my hospitality.
Two more cute navels. Jeremy Tang. Frank Fanucchi.

I couldn't pass on the opportunity to post a picture of Jeremy Tang while we where looking at navels. But if I'm plugging him I want to give equal time to Frank Fanucchi.











Legs? Hands and feet? Butts? Dicks? Who knows what tomorrow may bring.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment