4/29/09

Butts: I hope I didn't mislead you too badly. I decided this afternoon that I should post to my heart's desire tonight. There is nothing I would rather have in front of me right now than a nice tight butt, shaved, washed and oiled up ready for me. I passed on doing legs because the only thing I know about them is that I like with my hands wrapped around the ankles spread wide enough to present an eager opening. Yes, I prefer Hispanic men, but tonight we are going to be exploring mostly white, Asian and AA. They all can be tasty and inviting. I hope you don't think that you need to decorate your butt as intricately as this Asian did, just keep it toned and from growing fat. Either of the men with their hands on their heads could set a good example.











Still, if you must decorate minimalism hasn't gone out of style.


Color doesn't count as decorating unless you get in a spray tank for your tan.

There is just that additional something about a butt under tension or in motion that promises a perfect union.






















Even upside down a good butt is attractive. This one could stay this way until its mate arrived.



The requisite foto of Frank Fanucchi, an old Bruce of Los Angeles and an unknown model for your perusal.



























Not everyone expresses their appreciation of the butt in the same manner. Here Daddy has his boy waiting for his own special treatment.


The man on the right looks to be preparing to step up onto a stand where he will be? Admired?








A step further in the progression, this man is waiting for rough treatment; the butt is tense as it waits for the first blow. Hand me a quirt.
























Why he needs a slut patch is beyond me, but he too is waiting for the whip. A slapper, slut?










DESECRATED!








Notice how the balls are also red. He may have been more than just bad. Someone needs to get down and give him a soothing tongue.









If you've grown exhausted from watching all that butt, I thought I'd throw in one foto of a man from the front. Still, I couldn't miss the opportunity to show a man enjoying piss, look at that expression. Satisfaction!


A couple more fotos of men pissing, but here you can also see their butts.
The first on is Raphael Cordova and the second a lonely cowboy.
Starfuckers. For all of you Mario watchers. This is a foto of a much younger Mario Lopez, OH what we missed.
I never missed a chance to see Ryan Phillipe in the days when he was known to drop his shirt or pants for the chance to act in a real movie.
A few fotos that attempt to show the butt in an artistic vein. Me? I'm satisfied with a different vein in a butt.






I've used the foto below as a wallpaper numerous times. I love the display of definition and the firm yet tight butt, the sense of motion and the tension in his back.


I'm sure most of you could have found something better to hold between your cheeks.

This foto from Asia shows it all. A nice if not great butt, balls hanging between his legs ready to be grasped or groped. Strong legs and back. And the chasm between his leg mirrored by the opening in the pier.




A blatant clue about tomorrow's posting. It may take more than just one day to give a good enough representation to satisfy my friends. Some of them are so Hungry!







































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment