4/18/09

Sploshed

What is splosh ing? I can't really define the act, but it does have to do with the coating of a body in a slick or sticky substance. The process is meant to be sexual. When paint is used like in this picture I don't get the sexual side except to see men running around emphasizing their definition, their butts or dick.These examples of sploshingcertainly would have attracted partners. As sweet a butt as you could ever find.


Another butt covered with chocolate syrup must be tasty.



Perhaps a little too neat to really be sploshing, but interesting none the less.



Self sploshing.

These two extreme examp[les of body paint are probably not considered sploshing. Still, they are entrancing. I could easily be attracted to this.









Whoever got to smear the paint on this young man must have been able to enjoy himself. I hope the area we can't see were done by hand.



These two pictures really aren't sploshing. I couldn't resist showing what creative possiblilities are being explored. I find both arresting.







Splish, splosh taking a bath. Not only on a Saturday night.







No comments:

Post a Comment