5/3/09

Everywhere cocks to ogle, but only mine to touch.

The appointed day has arrived, we're moving from nuts to bolts. They come in all different shapes and sizes, to satisfy you by doing different jobs. Or is that for you to satisfy by doing different jobs to them? Whichever way you like it, there is a shape and size to fit your need. I Might put in my preferences, but feel free to choose your own. Please be careful and don't spread any unwanted germs, diseases may be mostly manageable these days but that doesn't mean you want them.

Of course I'm going to start with the requisite fotos of Frank Fanucchi, if you haven't noticed by now I have a crush on him. I'd let him do most anything he wanted with his pole.



This young Latino has enough meat to make me twitch and grind. enough of a clue to want I'd want him to do? The first of these guys, too.












I'd give this guy head until he screamed with joy or filled me to overflowing.














Fuck, fuck and fuck.

































I'd go either way for this guy, that dick could give pleasure any time he wanted.





Now we're back to fotos of guys pissing, guess you know where I'd like that. Everywhere.



























They shouldn't have to waste their fluids that way, don't they know there are plenty of guys like me that would greedily drink it down if they'd look.
















I'm not really into big dicks, they can too easily get scraped in my mouth, a narrow space between left and right teeth that I bless my parents for not taking care of when they had the opportunity. Okay, they didn't have the money.










The shape is just right for face to face.






He's young, not too hung and perfect.















Who knows, he may be a grower not a shower.

Curved to slide down your throat.

Built to fuck.
Think they'll straighten up when hard? Probably fuckers.

















Best to let him fuck, but I'd get awfully hungry around him. He might just get head.
Suck.

Fuck and suck.



He's grown almost as big as he'll get. Shall we give him a good time? Okay. What do you want from me?
































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment