5/4/09

Left, right, up and down.

ERECTIONS: WHAT A WAY TO GO!

I apologize in advance. My blogs this week may be sporadic, I am going to be extremely busy toward the end. Even I won't have the time to be thinking about the beauty that is man. If I get a chance I will do as many as I can before the shit hits the fan. This first picture may be talking to the entire country, bigotry is stupid. We are so much alike that these erections would almost feel alike, I'm sure they would taste the same too.He is hold his dick up for more than inspection, folks. Take a seat and get a ride.

Hispanic.





Afro-American






White.


Hard dicks seem to go in every possible direction, up, down, left and right. Just so they go down your throat or up your ass, who cares.


Long.






















Semi-long.











Thick.











Frank Fanucchi outside. Nice. I'm waiting to hear from you, I really do want you to hose me down, unless you want me to drink every drop.












Another nice body and dick outside.








Let's move on to watching guys piss through hard dicks. I can't, but it feels good going in your mouth through the shaft.




















On your stomach.



Both and your chest.




Looks like he is being milked, but that is a nice stream of piss shooting through the air.



These cack and ball rings look painful. Yet I wouldn't mind slipping the thick metal on a certain BFF.


Even a strong erection shows up better against a vibrant color.




























































No comments:

Post a Comment