5/20/09

I thought I should step away from the merely beautiful and indulge a taste for the more amusing. Drawings instead of fotos to give a new and different look at ourselves. Thank you to the creators of these images, you make us smile, think and pop a woody.


This may have actually been a vintage foto, but I dropped it in because it seemed to fit with the pencil drawings.



These Japanese images are without a doubt highly erotic.


























I wouldn't mind meeting (meating) the model.
I'm not sure what this is, a tinted image or a drawing, but he is cute.


Can you make me look this good?



Pits, dick, abs, pecs, what doesn't he have?


I'm not sure, but this looks like a man out of the fifties or sixties. Would have been fun to be around when he was there.














No comments:

Post a Comment