5/1/09

A piss quiz below?
BALLS, A CONTINUATION. Last night I started an exploration of balls and tonight I'd like to continue that exploration. I'm aware that it might seem redundant, but I've always been fascinated by the differences in men's balls. Whether they snuggle up tight in the scrotum or hang low they all have their own appeal. I don't agree with whoever it was that said that men's cock and balls were the ugliest part of their body, they are far from ugly. When I saw the first picture was the first time I ever saw the phrase dude pot, it is a much nicer term than calling a woman's a box. Two warm eggs and a sausage nestled on a pair of legs, what could be better?
It is virtually impossible to show a pair of balls without displaying a cock, but try to concentrate on the balls. They are scrumptious! Yes, it's Frank Fanucchi. Frank take the quiz below, better yet come to Palm Springs, look me up and hose me down.

This is one of the few fotos of a young Filipino's balls that I've seen, there is some prohibition against displaying ones cock and balls that defies cultural logic. Yes there are fotos, but usually of more mature men.




Double your pleasure double your fun, Wrigley would spit out his gum at hearing that blasphemous use of his jingle.


Yesterday I showed two fotos from this Easter party, here are two more to fill out a night that must have been quite a gala. How do you put a basket in a basket?

















A young man that is rightfully proud of his balls. step up and lick them.




Or would you rather do these?
In this foto this pair seems small, but as long as they fill your mouth who cares?


And this pair seems about right, Goldilocks.Another double pair for your oral pleasure. I'd start on the left since there is no hair to get in the way. Maybe the other dude would shave while I service his friend.


Nine different sets that will get your saliva flowing. I can't believe there isn't at least one pair of balls that you would like to suck for at least fifteen minutes.



































I want to reserve the dude in the chair for myself, OK? They look like they will fill me up with out getting in the way of my teeth.



















































Or is it this chair?







This marks the official end of the ballology for tonight. Tomorrow when I start on cocks there will be quite an abundance of balls on display so don't despair.



Most nights I have added a few fotos of guys pissing, drinking piss, or allowing others to piss on them. Those fotos are below, but I'd like an answer from the regular readers and any new visitor, what is the best way to enjoy another mans piss?

On your own cock?


On your stomach?On your back/neck/head?


Sprayed all over your crotch, balls and cock at the same time? Naked or with a jock?



On your butt, your asshole? Or up your chute?



Across your entire body like Kyros?
Or in your mouth and over your entire body like he is doing here?

I didn't forget the first picture of the night, you can answer while pissing on myself like Dillon.























































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment