5/22/09

Standing free



Starting out with my favorite young model in my favorite style of photography I hope to jump start your interest. And, his interest in answering my pleas. Frank, Turk, Frankie are you going to meet me in Palm Springs?



Too closely shaved.


Great side view.





Not beautiful, but interesting in perspective.




Nice butt.






Beautiful and wonderfully decorated. I just want to run my hands down the tat.








Look down, you'll find what you need.










Move that hand.

You, too.





A little fur never hurts.


Which is bigger the smile or the dick?



Mouthwatering abs.




He could be Jason or Freddy Krueger and that butt would still draw you into the dark.




A singular strength, isolated in the black.



A temptation even I can't resist.


Yum, yum!



This ones for you, Bud,



Beautifully enticing.


Step up behind him, wrap your arms around his chest and take his mind off the distraction. Of course he might prove to be more of a distraction to you.












































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment