5/23/09

Beautiful men.

Just a few of my favorite fotos of some of my favorite men, beautiful all.





Enough balls for days and a cock to match, cute to boot.


An interesting foursome.



























Come here big boy.









He could be the inspiration for all the romantic notions of falling into a man's eyes.







And he is the next best thing.













Frankie, if I don't hear from you soon your pictures are going to get smaller and smaller until no one will recognize you.






Wouldn't it be nice to crawl on that couch with Edilson?




I always wanted to believe this was Brad Ausmus, but I doubt it.














The circle of life.




















Cute enough to knock down any defenses.





















Wandering in the desert, coming from the beach?





















Smooth and chocolaty.






















Yes!





















Very, very tempting.



If he can string three sentences together I want him to come live with me.





The perfect antidote for a lazy summer afternoon. Don't forget the condom.










































































No comments:

Post a Comment