5/24/09

Hungry and Thirsty


Woke up this morning feeling like I was caged. Haven't seen the FWB for a few days so was hungry and thirsty. All day long I've been thinking about a couple of things, guess what they were. Best of all, any of these man boys could supply what I need. Wish I was with one of them or more.


Especially this one. It's probably a pipe dream, but one day I'll 'meat' Frank and he'll be ready to give me the treat I've been begging for. Know him? Let him know I'm waiting. You could start a petition drive.





Exactly where I'd like to be, on my knees looking up at one of these.






Sucking.




Drinking.






Watching.







Showering.




Even laying down and spreading my legs.






Sitting on it.





Lapping at those balls.





Tongue hanging out and licking the pair.






Gagging.






Glorying in the heat of another man.




Giving a full body tongue bath.





Allowing my mouth to be plowed.

Whatever he wants. I mean it!






















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment