5/25/09

Nearly Perfect

I'm feeling lazy tonight and thought I'd give you another installment of men that I consider beautiful no matter the foto.
Too cute.

What an expression, eyes and lips.



Jeremy Tang, one of the world's most beautiful.



Edilson, another of those men that could attract anyone.



Eyes to get lost in.



Not perfect but above average.





Cute with nice balls.






Git the pits.








As close to perfect as man can get.









Invite me into the woods, you big bad wolf.











A well worked torso.



I apologize for the size, but you get the idea.



Zac Randall, such a sweetheart. He appears in some of the best piss fotos I've seen.





What isn't beautiful? I'd like a bite.



One that would be great to redden.



Edible.



More of a bubble butt than I prefer, but I know many guys who think this is ideal.




Another that I would like to redden.


You had to know that I wouldn't skip having a foto of Frank Fanucchi when I'm talking about perfection. Seductive and edible.











































































































No comments:

Post a Comment