5/26/09

Self-service

My mind goes in wild and sometimes perverse directions. I spent some time this morning speaking with a friend that is going to Palm Springs at the same time as I am this summer. He was giving me some clues on what I should expect at the party and what else I might do while there. I was surprised that he was going and more surprised to learn personal matters about him, not unhappy, but surprised.


This is the theme for tonight. Not my penis but men and boys that love their own. There are many sites on the Internet that specialize in this type on images, but I have distilled those I think have a claim on beauty for you. Besides being wonderful to watch self-service has the benefit of being the safest way to have sex in a dangerous world. Plus, are you going to reject yourself? Hell no! So self-service can be ego affirming. And there is nothing you can do that will not give you pleasure or you wouldn't do it. LOL.



















Landon Reed, one of the young studs that appears on Boys-Pissing.com. Everything he does shows his inner beauty.











































I have only been with one person that was able or willing to do himself while I was present. Is it that sucking yourself is that private of a matter or are there not that many men that can do it?







Well, I can do this. And yes, I have.




























Zack Randall, one of the hottest young men that appears regularly on Hot Boys-Pissing. Not only does he drink his own piss, lick his own cock but he also takes other guys' piss.

















































































Some real hungry self-servers.






This must put a real strain on the guy's back. How can he stay hard under all the pressure?

































Two views of the same guy hosing himself down.


Didn't we all grow up hearing that this was the act that was impossible? I've tried this myself, but the only way is but holding myself in.


















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment