6/19/09

Fade to Black

At least I'm trying friends. As I promised I would try going with a black background to show the difference in accentuations. As I was placing the fotos I noticed that although red is supposedly an anger color and therefore should accentuate what you need to fight it really accentuates emotion and black accentuates the muscularity of masculinity. If as you'll notice later a body is not well defined or developed it seemingly fades to femininity against black.
That's certainly not the case with this foto. The black even accents that fuck you butt.


Couldn't go an entire night without one piss foto. Pearls of piss falling over the blog.












No need to say.
Intermediate.




Three poses of strength.

A different kind of strength.


Almost brutal in strength.

Partly one and partly the other.

As much as you could want.



















Frank. Need I say more.






I'm still waiting for your response.













An interesting strip of white to show the differentiation.






Light and dark. Present and past?







Too cute.














Beauty on beauty.


Another of the intermediates.
Beauty in repose.