6/18/09

Red Back two

Running behind my self-imposed schedule I will try to put out two posts tonight. Unfortunately I don't have a lot to say. That is probably because I was stuck on the telephone for longer than I care tobe earlier. My entire day was filled with matters relating to AIDS or the prevention of the spread of HIV. When I get too involved in the struggle the rest of my concerns recede into the back of my mind and I find it difficult to refocus. That may be good considering the scope of the problems I try assisting with these days. Still, I would like to escape into the world of the male body and its undeniable beauty.
I willconcentrate on the accentuation of that beauty against a solid background now and in the next post. I started this one yesterday and maintained a desire to show only red backgrounds. I was interrupted and started a gathering of more images against solid red and ended up adding a few other solid backgrounds. I won't use that tonight. I may try to find enough of the odd backgrounds to create a post of its own.
Now to the first image. I'll call the background red although it has faded to orange, I don't think it matters much since it sets off his skin tone, dick and balls wonderfully. Who wouldn't be salivating at the sight of those low hanging balls?


For awhile I thought these two guys were only one. I was sadly mistaken, there are almost no balls to be seen on the second guy. The rest of him is appealing.


I'm not sure why I've included this foto. I don't really like it. The colors clash. His hair is unappealing. But, the chest and pits need some guys attention.


Seeing him pose against shag is almost campy. Was that the intent?



Almost a perfect shot. Beautiful man. Luscious flowers to accent the lips. Shadows to bring out the eyes. Pits just a bit of mystery. Nipples that beg to be licked.



Interesting pose. Interesting hat. Interesting shading. Interesting dick. Interesting man.

Good contrast of skin and background. More dick than I could manage.



Hard to beat.

No need for flower petals, I would love to nuzzle up between his legs and sniff those balls. Even soft like he appears below.



Nice reflection of the background on his balls. I'm not into fighting, still there is a definite attraction.




I know these aren't solid red backgrounds. Yet, the background is good for all the right reasons.

Luxurious. I would have preferred he had gotten rid of the towel and allowed his white butt be the only jarring sensation in the foto.


Why hide? You have nothing to be ashamed of. A beautiful man in a beautiful situation.



I've said it over and over, I'm more into men of color. I could not resist going to this twink, what I'd do to him?

A good use of leather. A beautiful man always looks good surrounded by cow hide.


You may make your own comments. Just don't forget to lick that pit.