6/5/09

A full meal

A further exploration of beautiful men. Generally we will be seeing men in a sporty pose, but I wanted to stay with the photographic mode of framing the subject in black. I've tried to stay with men that I consider some of the most attractive.
I wish we had this man's image from the rear also, baseball pants define the butt so nicely.

A body to die for.


Or at least to make you die.



I have to admit a certain weakness. I enjoy ultimate fighting. The bodies in motion ripple with not only power but also beauty.





What sport he is suppose to be involved with escapes me. Who cares? He has it all, cuteness, abs, pecs and a good sized dick.




My requisite piss foto. I suppose I could say it's about swimming (check out the background) but I want you to see the man in the foreground.




No sport. Just wire wrangling. Frank is that what it takes to keep your cock in check?




A series of fotos of men with balls.




The always beautiful Jeremy Tang. Don't kick that ball.













I still think this may be one of the most interesting fotos of the most interesting man. I would worship his body at the drop of the ball.