6/4/09

The Main Entre'

Tonight we're going to turn the guys around and concentrate on the phallic center. I hope you appreciate the glory and beauty of man's unnecessarily large appendage.

Andy Warhol thought the world of Joe. He appeared in still shots and movies for the king of pop. The ragged look had a certain appeal, here he is as coiffed and cut as I ever saw him.


I can't remember where this vintage foto came from, but he was famous in his time.




Kneel down and worship the prince of pricks.




Hard enough to plow anyone.





Frank hard and seductive. I haven't asked for you to bring it to me hard, but that would be okay as long as you promise me a load of piss.






Frank, sitting at home watching life pass you by? Get out and enjoy it. Many of my readers would prostrate themselves at your feet.







Go ahead and unwrap it. We've seen it already but still I never get enough.









A visual hint, Frank. I'll be ready for it.



Skater boy. Might be fun.




I've never had the opportunity to have more than one showering me. I'll put that on my bucket list.



The champagne of long life. Urine therapee for an eternally youthful life.



Doesn't he look like he might have been the previous model?



Pride.


Sloth.




If this be sin, too bad.


The pits almost draw your eyes away from a nicely formed dick.




Who wants to measure this dick?




He's ready for you or me. I'm ready. You?


Help him get it untangled and he may let you suck it.




A real mouthful. But looking at those legs I can think of a better use.




Maybe it's cold.

One of the most perfect fotos I've ever seen displaying a soft dick. I want to go there and help him raise it up. Lick those balls. Run my hands and lips over those legs. See how responsive he is.

I haven't received many self pics. Don't be self-conscious, some of you must be beautiful enough to appear here.