7/21/09

Pecs, Pits and Piss

I've been thinking about the vacation coming up this week and wondered what I would really hope to see. The chances for me to actually see any sights that might excite me are not too great. I will be nowhere near any place that men go half or totally naked. Still, I can always hope, can't I?
Hopefully I'll find time tomorrow to give you one last set of beautiful men. I'll be teaching most of the day, my least favorite activity. There are sex acts that I've said I'll never do that I would reluctantly perform before teaching a group of eager activists how to get involved. The passion I have felt for a number of years is not fading, but it certainly is receding into a more constrained sense of urgency about prevention. So guys, negotiate your own safety.




These fotos show some of the tastiest pits around, wouldn't you just love to dive in and swab them out with your tongue? There is not one among them that would make you stop for a second thought.


I'd even do Frank's. There are other things I would like to do more, but his pits would get worshipped before we left each other exhausted.





I'd happily lick, nibble or suck on these teats. Maybe I'd give a few bucks to get my hands on those below.









Moving on to the third P, piss. The first foto gives us all three P's pits, pecs and piss. Landon Reed is quite the young star and gives his followers everything they could possibly want. Are there fotos of him doing more than drinking his own piss?



































Cute boys having fun.



A thirsty lad with the right idea. Saving water is Patriotic, drink your share.

Drinking and showering, saving time while enjoying oneself.





Wish I was there.
Give it to me.