8/1/09

Another one bit the dust


Spent the day living in isolation. After the time I spent being social this last month I decided I should give myself a break and not speak or befriend any soul. Fortunately my dog was with me so I didn't stark raving mad. Why do the British say starkers? Is the full idea too much to fathom?
That was not a complaint by the way. I enjoy being by myself most of the time. Perhaps that is why I enjoy photography that shows men satisfying their own urges, I'm not talking about masturbation. Self-sucking and drinking one's own piss have a fascination for me that I have never tried putting into words. I don't think I have ever tried to understand the concept behind the actions that I find so exciting. Too exciting if you must know the truth.
I would gladly lick out his pits before moving south.
The nibs are a little on the large size for me, but I would like to run my hands over his chest and see how excited I could get him.

Two guys that really know how to enjoy themselves. A flow of piss from that distance is not the intimate feeling of piss directly from the tap. But each to his own.
Frank sometimes leaves a little to be desired.




Especially when he's followed by a dick like this or I'm in the mood for a hot golden shower.



Let me leave you with a pair of balls that look as enticing to suck as most dicks. Getting tea bagged would be so much fun. I doubt I'd move onto his dick before he was ready to unload.