8/6/09

Beauty and the Butt

I must be a bit on the horny side today. I was sitting in a meeting this afternoon thinking about butt instead of the agenda. There weren't any in the meeting that I was particularly interested in, but I had ridden to the meeting on a bus and one tightly-hugged, jean-covered, trim yet muscular, ass drew all of my attention. I never caught a look at the man's face so I don't know if he was old or young, I'd guess mid to late twenties by the style of clothes and how they hung. Definitely an ethnic minority, either Hispanic or Asian by the skin tone. but that doesn't mean too much here. He could have been partially Afro-American and ?
I wish I'd have had the time to check him out and approach him. As it turned out he got off the bus a stop before me and I was caught flat-footed. Thus was born the genesis of this post. I might have broken with my recent format of pits, pecs, piss, Frank, dick, balls and butt but I thought I could simply add a few interesting examples at the end. Hope your taste runs like mine, enjoy!
Rafael Carr. Not only interesting pecs, but abs, dick, legs, etc.. m He may be one of the more interesting men I've seen in a long time. Deserves a good, long tongue bath. any volunteers?



Turk Mason. Pre tattoo stage of life.



Another shot of Rafael Carr. Why two watches?

Balls! Suck them dry, guys.



A plethora of butts. Yes there are butts to watch any where you go but these are worth a second look and perhaps even more.









































Are your tongues hard and dicks drooling?