8/7/09

Seeing Red



Sitting here alone on a Friday night. I should have gone out, but instead I finished a painting project and read some sci-fi/fantasy. Satisfying in a non-sexual, non-emotional way. What I really could have used was a good old-fashioned missionary position breeding. I would have allowed any of the guys in tonight's fotos to have their way with my butt.
Early this morning I was reading the newspaper and there was an article about a scientist that had been able to differentiate and block the neurons(?) that lead from an itch to the brain in mice. I think that's right. Anyway what interested me was the itch. I've got an itch that I just can't scratch, I need someone else willing to do it for me. Latex itch scratchers leave me unfulfilled and desperate for the real thing.
The paint job was all in red. That is probably why I'm still seeing red and why I'm giving you a night of men in red.

Frank. Delicioso.






Scrambled eggs for breakfast, lunch and dinner.




A continuation of last night's gallery of butts.