8/4/09

A day in the East

Spent the day craving Oriental. Old joke, "problem with oriental men? You're horny again in another hour." Old and bad. I doubt any of the men here would leave you horny. In fact I would bet the first man would leave you so sated that you might not get out of bed for the next 24 hours.
Life is a series of stereotypes. How else would we weave our way through millions of images every day? Stereotypes allow us to winnow our way through those images to familiar and pleasing images that only afterwards become human and fully developed. Don't believe me? Think about the last time you went out cruising. You walked into the bar, there were a dozen men standing against the wall. Within the first few minutes you decided that one or two of the men were possible sex partners, what allowed you to make that decision before you ever spoke to them? Stereotyping. You have an image in your mind which is the 'perfect' partner, it may be a cute blond twink or an elderly leather daddy. It doesn't matter what the image of your partner is, until you speak to him and humanize the image all you have to process is the physical being and how it matches what you believe the stereotype to be.
In one quick flash your stereotype might be destroyed. That cute blond boy might be into kink that you never imagined and that Leather daddy might be completely vanilla. So, what am I saying? Let your stereotypes guide you, but don't become a slave to them. When I was twenty-one I had a sixteen year old boyfriend that had five more years of sexual experience than me. He also was more realistic in what he wanted out of our partnership. It certainly was the romantic idea that I had of mansex. I had gone with him that first time because of the innocence I mistakenly seen in his eyes. Happily, he was good for my development including emotional. He is now a grubby mechanic, I bet he is still teaching other guys a lot about themselves.



A slightly more arty foto of Frank.







Balls that you could gather in your mouth and bounce against each other as your tongue rolled over and under them.
Decided to add a few facials to the post. Hope you enjoy.