8/12/09

Greedy Humpday

Had a friend visiting this afternoon, he was talking about his exploits over the weekend. After bitching last night about getting one man hearing him talk about having two or three dicks at one time was a bit discouraging. I was thinking about he was saying and wondered how many of you would be jealous of him. Rather than leaving you in the lurch I decided I would double your pleasure tonight.

Pits. Not one or two pits, but four pits needing licked.


Pecs. Two sets that should make your mouth water.




Piss. Men sharing what we all have.



Frank Fanucchi. An Andy Warhol style foto of Frank, not double but quadrupole,Dick. Twice the fun.






Balls. Any dedicated ball sucker would be in heaven.







Butt. Two that invite any kind of action, tongues ready?



A double gallery of two dicks.











































































Now I'm jealous of my friend. Perhaps I should go to the tubs with him next week.