8/17/09

Saturday's mistake

Last night the BFF gave me a booty call too late. I was irritated and felt taken for granted. So what did I do? I was a bit of a bitch and refused to answer the phone. It rang again and again. I knew it would be him and knew what he wanted. It was the same thing that I craved, so I guess I was cutting my nose to spite my face? What I didn't want was for him to show up, lay down and fall to sleep. I don't sleep well when he stays over, too many years sleeping alone I guess. Anyway I didn't see him and didn't get what I wanted and needed. I can see that whatever relationship we have is not going to last too much longer. Not a big loss. I imagine I will have a harder time finding someone else than he will, but life is strange sometimes.


Pits. Fresh, open and lickable.


Pecs. Hairless nipples to tongue and suckle. Navel wouldn't be bad either.

Piss. I would like to kneel at his feet and accept his offering.



Frank. The nastiest foto of Frank that I have. Not only would I like to be drinking that piss, I would also like to be licking and sucking on those balls.




Dick. Straight, proud and waiting. He's waiting for one of us.


Balls. Nestled nicely, warmly waiting.


Butt. An arty ass.


Just a reminder of one of those things that I missed last night. BFF was carrying a lot of beer he wanted to recycle. Buzzed, he enjoys the use of me as his piss boy more than he does completely sober. I should say he is also a better pisser when he is buzzed so I enjoy it more too, I don't need to be buzzed to do that.