8/18/09

Tuesday Toots

An interesting day, a friend's dog was put down, my mother went into the hospital and I am seeing life in black and white. There are no more maybes or shades of grey. The release I'm feeling has a lot to do with the matters I posted yesterday, it is surprising how much stress there is in a bad relationship.
Even better is the fact that the world seems to be holding more beauty than it did two days ago. How is that possible? Have my eyes been closed to the men around me or is the world a nicer place because of the Moon/Mars conjunction? I won't slow you down any more. Have a great time leering at the fotos I've distilled from many Internet sites.I'd bury myself in those pits for the night.

Carlos Freire. Almost too much.


Piss. Pure enjoyment.
Frank Fanucchi. I may stop giving you a daily shot of Frank, I need to move on.

Wouldn't you like the challenge of making that hard?

A nest of balls that invite worship.

Sorry about the arms, otherwise this might be the perfect butt.
Tonight's gallery, butts in B/W.