8/19/09

Why Wednesday?

Sitting here thinking about life in general and sex in particular I was questioning a lot of what I think of as interesting and other things I thought of as strange. The last thought led me to giving you a different blog this evening. If I questioned a certain action what would you, my readers, think of those same things? I won't ruin the blog with a lot of writing, but if you have an opinion feel free to let me know what you think of this strange behavior.
Pissing on a pie? Not as good as ice cream or just cream?
Fruit marinaded in piss? Let it be me, why waste it on cherries and grapefruit?
Pissing on your meat? I like it on mine straight from the tap.


Frank, I don't get this at all.



Cheerios? Get your daily dose of piss and lower your cholesterol?

Salad dressing? Nothing to say.


Making shredded wheat the breakfast of champions?


No need to heat up a good load of piss.

Beware, drugs do flow through piss and you might accidentally get high.


This is a fetish that I absolutely don't understand. Any ideas?











































































Any other odd uses for Piss?