8/21/09

The whole picture

Whatever my mood is, it has leveled out. Surprising, considering all that has happened in the last week or two. Drama? No,there isn't much I can do about most of the situations that have arisen. For one thing I HAVE to quit smoking, I really enjoy it but it has started to affect my overall health. Conversations that were necessary at the agency have been completed, now I just have to watch for results. Family problems will either work out or not, there isn't much I can do to help at this distance and I'm not moving back to change the dynamic. Personal issues with BFF, I think I have finally settled them and feel much freer. All in all I feel good. You could say I'm looking at the big picture and not the details at this time. Hopefully that will enable me to not be bothered by every little bump in the road.
Speaking of pictures, I have brought together men that I think either have it all or are showing it all for you. Unfortunately these are almost all frontal shots, perhaps tomorrow I can turn them around and shoot the moon. Thinking about turning someone around reminds me of EZ in PS, I wish you would contact me.




















Beautiful men with beautiful bodies put on display for us all. Anyone of these guys could drop by right now and I would do him. Must be feeling a bit horny besides free.