1/2/10

Starting Off right

I haven't been much posting and again I apologize. With a new year charging forward I vow to you the thirty or so thousand that have visited me that I will attempt to get back on track. There have been a lot of end of year activities that have kept me from doing what I want and I am in the process of reinventing myself so that will not be the case unless I so choose. I will also attempt to add a little more spice to my writing so that you have a reason to check out my choices before searching all over the wwweb. I have never received much feedback from you, so why don't you give it a try? I won't send you any viruses but I might incorporate your pictures or thoughts.
There are many beautiful fotos out on the web and you can surely find some that appeal to your sensibilities. I hope the fotos and other images I select will lead you a greater appreciation of men and their bodies. How can what we feel get greater? By developing a keener eye? Using our fingers to trace a graceful curve or hardened muscle more sensuously? Learning new ways to use our tongue and mouth?
I challenge those of you who haven't tried drinking piss to let a golden stream roll over your tongue at least once in the coming months. You will be surprised at the sensuousness and intimacy the develops between you and your mate. Unless of course he does it as a means of humiliation and that is another whole set of sensations.
The more often I see the ubiquitous Edilson Nascimento the more I find to like. Yes underneath the sweat and muscle lurks a twink, still I would have a hard time rejecting him for anything.
I don't normally make New Year's resolutions, but I have one this year. I would like to mate with a "furry". I don't know what drives that feeling, but I sure would like to give it a try.
Still getting rid of the champagne or beer you had on New Year's Eve? This isn't the worst way to enjoy a party the second time around. You might even get to the third or fourth time before you have to go back to work.


I am trying to be true to the blogs title. That doesn't mean I won't be giving you images that you may not find that beautiful. Look hard, there is always, or almost always, one thing about a man that is truly beautiful.
But don't overdo it. Trim your bush! Shave your balls and butt. If you go too far the angles are all wrong.
Photoshopping fotos to give yourself an extra few inches? It is not worth the time.


Before and After.


Happy New Year. Be careful, be safe and don't go too far.