12/24/09

Merry Ho Ho Ho

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Those of you who do not celebrate this holiday I hope you too enjoy the season of JOY. I apoologize for not posting since September 16th, I've been thinking about alot of different matters and have been keeping myself busy.

I wish I could say that I've been down on my knees, mouth open and golden streams flowing my way but that has not been the case very often. Sure I've had a few stomachfuls of my BFF's hot gold. The elixir of life has been a lifeline that I have thanked him for everytime he's pissed in my mouth. I wish he was here to share it with me tonight, but I haven't talked to him since yesterday and probably won't until Saturday. God, I'm thirsty.
I hope to announce a new format for this Blog soon, but if I don't I will start posting again after the first of the year. Is there anything you want to see, that I haven't been giving you enough of? I promise less Frank in the cumming year. I still won't be posting any fotos of two men fucking, sucking or fisting. I promise there will be men pissing and more men drinking piss. For the few thousand of you that have visited me and those few who visit regularly, thank you for making the time taken worth continuing.

I wish this was across from my home. I would have a good laugh every night.







Two men that would be glorious to find under the tree. I doubt they could be called stocking stuffers, however I wouldn't kick them out if they were.


A bunch of fotos for you to decide whether the men were naughty or nice. The night will be warm with any of them and if not you could let Santa warm you up. Me I'm going to ask a neighbor to help me out. Probably won't get a shower. I've wanted to give him a long blow job since the first day I saw him. I chickened out last night. Wish me well and and tell me what you want to see in 2010.










































































































































































































































































































































































































































You can find all of these fotos on other sites. I thought it might be interesting to have them gathered together for a comprehensive view.