2/9/10

Light and Dark

Shining light in the best direction is a trick of good photographers. I am always pleased to feature fotos that show men at their best. I intend to shorten this blog to no more than a dozen fotos a night, hopefully that will allow me the time necessary to choose among the thousands of fotos on the Internet, fotos that will please us all.




Due to a few comments I have decided to divide my photo blog into two, the first will be a new shorter version of the past. Mostly I will concentrate on the beauty of men. My new blog will concentrate on men with an obsession. An obsession, not a curiosity, a liking, a penchant or a fetish, I will be featuring men with not only an obsession to shower in, drink and play in piss but those that enjoy giving to other and themselves. I promise not to forget that some of you also enjoy viewing wet photos so I'll try to add one in each posting. Visit me at Golden Men for a WET experience.