2/8/10

Monday morning dreaming

For the last few days I've not been around anyone. When this happens I get to thinking about men that catch my eye more than about what I might want to do with them. However this morning I was thinking about a good number of beautiful men and what I could do to make them happier. Some of the guys here, okay most if not all of the guys here attract more than just my love of beauty. I wouldn't turn anyone of them down. Guys my orifaces are open for you.
Generally I don't find the Hollywood types that attractive, but Sarah I am jealous of you. Freddy has it all. He must have men and women swooning around him. What i would do for him is unprintable. Freddy won't you give me a chance?



Beauty from head to his pits. I would gladly worship him with every part of my body he wants.




If dreams come true I'll be meeting him in a quiet spot. Some men give me the a shot of nervous energy. This one gives me the quivers throughout my entire body. He could have me do almost anything with just a flash of his eyes.




I don't know what that smile is about, but I'd hope there was someone giving him pleasure that we don't see. Especially if he was returning the favor with a golden shower of goodness on his head.


I may have been dreaming of pure beauty all morning, but I wouldn't forget another type of beauty. That stream of gold pouring over me or into my mouth is worth all the dreams I ever have.