5/29/09

Motion leading to Lotion

Before you get started with your movements you need to stretch, besides it hides that growing pot belly.

Running in the dark in your florescent jockstrap sure will draw attention.



Dancers always draw my eye.


I've shown this foto before, Carlos Acosta of the London Ballet. A chicken and egg question. Which came first the muscle in his legs that let him jump or the jumps which built the muscles?




Swooping in for a landing.






I don't want to talk about fotos tonight. I'm on the pissy side tonight. Normally I go with the punch fairly easily. Today was too much. My dog went to the vet for a check up and ended up having to stay overnight because of their incompetence in dealing with wrapping a leg before splinting a break. That had me on edge, can't get along without her. I go to the dentist and the office personnel are acting stupid and requiring me to fill out forms that I filled out twice in the last year. Confronted about it they blamed a third party of which I am a significant member (chairman) and when told their excuse wasn't right threw me attitude. So by the time I got home I was ready to jump on anybody being stupid. So what is in my e-mail but a note saying that a meeting I was to attend tonight had been cancelled at the last minute because the support personnel hadn't finished their work in time to allow members time to review it. It may only be that my dog would have calmed me down and settled my attitude to a normal 'so be it' and she wasn't here, I don't know. Why are people so difficult? They need to get in motion..





Red.






White.

And Blue.



Movement in the dark.



Limber.

Ecstasy.

Reminds me that FWB stopped by the other night. It took me twelve years to convince him to shave his balls. So what did he do? Took off his bush, too. Now I love shaved balls and butts, but men without a bush look like deformed little boys. Not a turn on at all. Still he is one person that I can depend on to fill my needs.

Floating.







Two wonderful fotos of Rudolf Nureyev.





Holding Au Pointe.


Wrigley time. Double your pleasure.



Floor exercises.




Gone with the wind.


Blown away.






























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment